DragonRaids| Monthly Update #6 l 20th January 2018

Discussion in 'DragonRaids Announcements' started by Monjii, Jan 20, 2018.

1. Monjii

Monjii Owner
    Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]

Hello everyone. Happy New Years! I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and happy new year to you guys! This thread was expected to be released on the 10th January but I was very busy studying, I do have exams coming up soon so time is against me. I'm going to keep this very short, simple and straight to the point and it's almost midnight and I have work tomorrow, lol.

I feel like I say this every time, but this month has been amazing, we've had such a smooth opening to the year and to map 4, there was a few a small issues but that's nearly always the case when opening a new map! In this thread, I'm going to highlight some of the biggest changes that we've made and the plans for next month.

Monthly Crates
    This will was highly requested the past few months and I've finally had time to sort this out, it wasn't the fact that I didn't really have time to add this, it was simply due to the fact that the plugin was inactive and the developer wasn't updating his plugin. But recently an alternative was made, so hence the reason why the plugin is coming back, I have amazing ideas for this, myself & @AcidicCat will be releasing this from the 1st February, so keep an eye out for that!

Pets (Skyblock)
    This is a little feature that I thought would be cool to add to the skyblock server, you can now have your very own pet that walks around with you and that you can ride, yes, ride! Pets are obtainable in multiple different ways such as through crates, envoys & store. I really hope you guys like this feature as much as I do; we've a lot more custom pets coming out soon. Hint: Dragons!

Spawner Charges (Factions)
    This is yet to be one of the most important features that was suggested to me by @Caskaded. Caskaded told me about how opposing factions would just take down their spawners if they know they are being raided; I wanted to find an immediate way to prevent this from happening and Caskaded had an amazing solution for this, spawner charges. It works in a very simple way, whenever a player breaks a spawner, they will be charged 50% of it's price in /shop. That will prevent players from breaking endless amounts of spawners before raiding, ultimately ruining the purpose of the raid.

Advertising
    Right, now let's get into the most important update of it all, advertising! I am aware that the server hasn't been undergoing constant advertising the past few weeks and I do have valid reasons for this. However, from the 1st February 2018, the server will be undergoing advertising constantly for the next ongoing months. Skyblock will be out of BETA then which was the biggest thing holding me back, I didn't want to spend a lot of money advertising a half complete server which is why I took it upon myself to wait it out.

Crates (Skyblock)
    Crates are almost done, so far this month we have released the royal and magic crate, the reason why it took so long was because of a bug that caused the crates to reset every restart, luckily @yBarttY was able to help me and fix this issue. Expect the dragon crate to be released very soon!

#1 Monjii, Jan 20, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2018
    yBarttY likes this.
  2. yBarttY

yBarttY Member

Hope the crates don't break again :)

3. AccidentallyBorn

Im so happy that skyblock has pets now, just have to save my tokens from crate keys!!!

yBarttY likes this.
  4. YngCelcis

YngCelcis Member

The new updates seem really cool.