Application for staff

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by FrankieHe, Feb 13, 2018 at 5:21 AM.

1. FrankieHe

FrankieHe New Member

Personal Information:
    Minecraft username: FrankieHe.
    Timezone:Canada Vancouver.
    Time played on this server: One week.
    Discord and microphone: I have Discrod my name is Frankie#8135. Microphone I not have one.

2)Contribute time: One and half day a week.

3)Punished on a server: I got banned from a server becouse i have a skin that my friend make me and i didn't know he change my skin.

4)SCENARIO: Suppose it's your first week of being a Helper and you mute a well-known player for a justified reason. After muting said player, you get spammed with messages of players telling you to unmute him and that you’re not good at your job. What would you do in this situation? I wouldn't listen to them because i'm doing my job right.

5)Tell us about a time you’ve ever made a mistake. (This can be in Minecraft or in real life) Explain how you made that mistake, how you fixed the mistake, and what you learned from it. I'm still in school and one time i didn't sleep becouse i was played minecraft and the next day i was late for school. I learn that i souldn't play game for a long time or i will be late for school.

6)Have you had any experience with being a staff member on a server? If so, what role did you have and how can you use that experience to help you now? I wasn't a staff on any server. i can help this server to make it better and make people have more fun. i can do it if i punish rules brakers.

7)Why do you think you deserve a position as a Helper? I think i deserve to be a staff becouse i can help people with things and i can punish people who brakes the rules.

8) SCENARIO: Somebody messaged you in-game saying that a hacker has just killed them. What would you do? I would go and check if there is no harkers i wil just leave the guy and do my work.

9)SCENARIO: What if you witnessed a player breaking the rules in the chat. (ex. they started spamming or excessively cursing) You warn them to please stop, but they continue breaking the rules. What would you do? If they not listen i will punish them by kicking them but if they still not listen i would ban them.

10)Have you made any applications for Helper here on DragonRaids before? If so, how many? When is the last time you applied? This is my first application.

11)Anything else that we should know about you? thx for taking your time to read this.

2. Monjii

Monjii Owner
    Staff Member Owner

You don't meet the requirements. Denied